The women's BR1 trousers from Musto give you the foul weather protection you need for inshore and coastal sailing. Waterproof, breathable and windproof you will stay dry and comfortable whatever the weather. Reinforced knees, seat and back hems add durability in high-wear areas. Elasticated shoulder straps, underarms and back waist give you the ideal snug fit so you can sail in comfort. Also, the detachable multi-tool pouch provides somewhere to keep tools and the thigh pocket, with a water-deflecting closure, will keep essentials close to hand. Everything you need for your sail.
- 2-layer waterproof and breathable fabric to our stringent BR1 standard, for persistent downpours
- Fabric covered, adjustable shoulder braces with velcro to prevent slipping for a snug fit
- Hi-fit design for added protection with back waist adjustment and elasticated underarms and braces
- Elasticated underarms for a comfort fit
- Detachable multi-tool pouch for easy access to tools when needed
- 2-way YKK® VISLON® front zip with gusset for easy access
- Articulated knees for added freedom of movement
- 1 thigh cargo pocket with a water deflecting closure to keep items safe
- Velcro adjustable cuffs keep out rain and spray
- Reinforced knees and seat for added durability and abrasion resistance
- Composition: 72% Polyamide, 28% Polyurethane
Waterproof / breathability
5.000 MM / 3.000 GRS
Breathable fabric (BR1)
Using a hydrophilic coating, the fabric absorbs moisture from around your body. The fabrics use an abrasion resistant outer shell. With taped seams making it fully waterproof for coastal, inshore and dinghy sailing, as well as onshore use.
Colours: Navy / grey (as pictured)
Sizes: Select size from pick list - for more information on Musto's sizing please click here
(you will need to use your browser back button to return to this page).