Crewsaver Phase 2 Short Finger Glove. These are made from Neoprene with Amara fingers and palms. (Amara has long been used instead of leather for sailing gloves, as it doesn’t get slippery when wet or go hard when it dries.)
Crewsaver's design department has worked particularly hard to ensure that these products are designed as you would want them for the most advanced performance possible. Designed for dinghy racers of all levels, these gloves provide you with the grip and comfort you need when on the water in tough conditions or for long periods. Short fingered for ultimate dexterity, they protect your hands with Amara reinforcing across the knuckles, palm and digits.
- Neoprene wrist for comfort
- Printed amara on fingers and palm for grip and long life
- Super flexible Spandex bend points for increased movement
- Amara knuckle panel for protection and durability
- Printed amara reinforced forefinger
- Short fingers
Colour: Grey/Orange (as pictured)
New Crewsaver Phase 2 range
To see the full Phase 2 range type 'Phase 2' into the Quick Find box.
Select size from picklist and add to basket.