Musto: BR1 Inshore jacket - Navy
Currently in stock:
|Size ||Colour ||Price |
The BR1 Inshore Jacket is ideal entry level protection for day sailing in coastal and inshore waters providing 100% waterproof and breathable coverage should you get caught up in bad weather, yet doesn't look out of place away from the boat.
Featuring a rollaway hood, adjustable hem and velcro-fastened cuffs, this garment keeps out the rain and spray effortlessly. The mesh lining and the fleece-lined collar also offer breathability and warmth, while reflective details ensure that you stay visible in low light.
- Waterproof & breathable
- PU coated polyamide BR1 fabric for high levels of breathability and durability
- The hood can be rolled away, is 2-way adjustable and has a stiffened peak for weather protection
- Double storm flap over YKKÂ® zip for greater protection
- VelcroÂ® adjustable cuff fastening to prevent water ingress
- Fleece-lined high collar for warmth and protection
- Inner security pocket to protect personal items
- Mesh lined for comfort against your skin and improved air circulation
- Reinforced seat and hems for added durability
- Reflective details keep you visible in low light conditions
- Internal zipped sunglasses pocket
- 2 zipped side pockets and 1 internal zipped pocket
- Shell: 72% Polyamide, 28% Polyurethane
- Lining: 100% Polyester
Breathable fabric (BR1)
Using a hydrophilic coating, the fabric absorbs moisture from around your body. The fabrics use an abrasion resistant outer shell. With taped seams making it fully waterproof for coastal, inshore and dinghy sailing, as well as onshore use.
Colours: Navy (as pictured).
Want matching trousers?
See the new BR1 trousers in Navy
Sizes: select size from pick list - for more information on Musto's sizing please click here.