O'Neill: Reactor II Full wetsuit - black / ocean
Currently in stock:
|Size ||Colour ||Price |
|Black / ocean||XS||£84.99|
|Black / ocean||S||£84.99|
|Black / ocean||L||£84.99|
|Black / ocean||2XL||£84.99|
Missing your size?
See the other mens Reactor wetsuits.
The Reactor II 3/2 full wetsuit from O'Neill. A multisport wetsuit with lots of advanced features. Made with an improved ultra stretchy neoprene: 100% UltraFlex DS neoprene, with a durable outer skin that resists velcro pulls and snags, a fully adjustable Super Seal Neck, and Krypto Knee Padz, the Reactor Full is packed with performance features.
- 3mm neoprene body 2mm under arms for extra stretch
- UltraFlex/FluidFoam Neoprene Combination
- Wind Resistant Smooth Skin Chest and Back
- Dry seal smooth skin Fluid foam neck
- Krypto Knee Padz, Ergonomic Knee Protection
- YKK Back zip system
- Hidden key pocket
- Flatloc stitched: breathable seams
- Strategic seamless paddle zones (seamless under sleeve panel that allows for unrestricted motion and eliminates rashing)
Composition: 100% UltraFlex DS neoprene
Washing instruction: Rinse with cool water and drip dry out of direct sunlight.
Colours: Black / Ocean (as pictured)
Sizes are approx:
S = 36-38" chest;
M = 38-40" chest;
L = 40-42" chest;
XL = 42-44" chest;
XXL = 44-46.5" chest.
However please see our size guide - click here for further information on O'Neill's sizing.