Harken: Classic Ratchamatic 57mm auto ratchet block
Single Ratchamatic® block, which is a load-sensing ratchet block that rolls freely in both directions under low loads and automatically engages the ratchet as loads increase, enabling sailors to ease and trim quickly and with complete control under high or low loads.
Ratchets feature Hardkote-anodized, TeflonÂ® impregnated, eight-sided sheaves machined from solid aluminum for strength and corrosion resistance. Free-rolling DelrinÂ® ball bearings, sheave and sideplates are UV stabilized with black additives for maximum protection. High strength stainless steel straps reinforce blocks.
- Breaking strength: 907kg (2000lb)
- Holding power w/180 degree wrap 50 lb (23 kg): 10:1
- Length: 4 1/4in (108mm)
- Max. line diameter: 3/8in (10mm)
- Shackle pin diameter: 3/16in (5mm)
- Sheave diameter: 2 1/4in (57mm)
- SWL: 227kg (500lb)
- Weight: 142g (5oz)