Yak: Kallista 50N Buoyancy Aid - Junior
Currently in stock:
|Colour ||Size ||Price |
Yak Kallista 50N Buoyancy aid. A stylish and functional recreational buoyancy aid. The Kallista can be used for recreational kayaking and canoeing, sit-on-tops, sailing and kayak fishing. The Yak Kallista Buoyancy Aid has many features. Fully adjustable waist straps and shoulder straps help achieve a good fit plus excellent fit and flotation.
This Kallista Buoyancy Aid has the following features:
- Padded adjustable shoulders straps - to allow a wide size range adjustment
- High cut slim line design
- Concealed 40mm waist belt
- Fuss free front zip donning makes life simple and eliminates user confusion
- Buckle free front panel which removes the most common potential snag point
- Dual side adjustment to give the best possible fit and security in the water
- Elasticated side panels
- Front stash pocket
- Robust outer cover material to improve wear characteristics and product longevity
- Optimised foam construction to give best balance of comfort and light weight
- Secure in-seam key pocket, sitting between the foam to improve comfort
- Reflective highlights to improve low light visibility
Colour: Black (as pictured)
Please see size guide
for information on Crewsaver's sizing.
Junior Body weight: 30 - 40kg, chest: 66-88cm (26-35")
Select size from the pick list.