The unisex Classic Aquafleece Top from Rooster sailing. Once you try Aquafleece® you’ll never look back!
Manufactured from a material developed by Rooster in conjunction with a leading technical fabric manufacturer. This top has a Polyurethane coating on the outside for water resistance, durability and flexibility and is combined with a fleece inner layer to keep you snug and warm. This combination works well when wet or dry.
The Classic Aquafleece material has revolutionised the standard spray top and can be worn for a variety of watersports. When sailing - whether its a dinghy, day boat or a yacht but also this works brilliantly on the kayak, the SUP and the speed or motor boat. This really has got to be one of the most exciting timeless products for watersports enthusiasts.
- Water resistant construction
- Soft light fleece lining for warmth and comfort in all climates
- Seams are not taped, making it breathable - so perfect crossover top for a range of temperatures
- Elasticated adjustable neck bungee
- Soft fleece at neck edge for comfort against your face
- Tight fitting at hem/hips to maintain position on body
- Hand washing in warm water recommended.
Materials: Rooster PU laminated and bonded light fleece
Composition: 88% Polyester, 12% PU
Colour: Grey (as pictured)
Size: NOTE ON FIT: This is a close fitting product, if you want a looser fit, we recommend that you size up one size.
S=chest 36-38" (92-97cm);
M=chest 38-40" (97-102cm);
L=chest 41-43" (102-109cm);
XL=chest 43-46" (109-119cm);
2XL=chest 46-49" (119 - 125cm)
Select size from the pick list.